We Are Ryan Electric
We’re always on the lookout for talented electricians who can install, maintain, and repair electrical power, communications, lighting, and control systems in homes, and businesses.
- Read blueprints or technical diagrams
- Install and maintain wiring, control, and lighting systems
- Inspect electrical components, such as transformers and circuit breakers
- Identify electrical problems using a variety of testing devices
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment, or fixtures using hand tools and power tools
- Follow state and local building regulations based on the Kansas and Missouri Electrical Code
- Direct and train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring or equipment
Residential electricians install wiring and troubleshoot electrical problems in residential properties, which can be either single-family or multi-family dwellings. Those who work in new-home construction install outlets and provide access to power where needed. Those who work in maintenance and remodeling typically repair and replace faulty equipment. For example, if a circuit breaker repeatedly trips after being reset, electricians determine the cause and fix it.
Please send us your cover letter and resume to [email protected].