Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Frequently asked questions are listed below, please check to see if these answer your question before contacting us. Check here to see if these are one FAQ items relates to your inquiry. Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions or if you’d like to schedule an appointment.
- Are you licensed and insured?Yes, we are licensed and insured in both Kansas and Missouri.
- What forms of payment do you accept?We accept checks, MasterCard, Visa and Discover payable upon satisfactory completion of work.
- Do you provide service on evenings or weekends?Yes, but I try to limit those calls to estimates, small projects or emergency calls when feasible.
- What are your rates?My rates are highly competitive with other electrical companies in the area. Not only do I strive to meet your electrical needs, but it is my priority to meet your budget needs as well. I will offer an honest assessment of your electrical needs and will provide exceptional value and a variety of options to meet your budget needs.
- Are pets a problem?Not at all … we enjoy the company!
- Will you match competitor pricing?We believe you should receive a fair proposal the first time around. We also believe you should not receive a low estimate only to encounter unexpected expenses in your final bill.
- Do you offer free estimates?Yes I offer free estimates. On very small projects, I may provide an estimate over the phone or through the Request Estimate page on this site. Feel free to call or e-mail me, whatever is more convenient.
- Do I need to be present when you are doing repairs?We take great pride and satisfaction in my customers’ valued trust. After ensuring we know exactly what your needs are for the work to be performed, it is not necessary for you to be home if you have other commitments.